L’Oreal Professionnel is holding a female model casting for an upcoming event/runway show taking place in Seattle, WA (prep + event dates: Sun, March 2 + Mon, March 3).
The artists who will be styling the models have worked on NYC Fashion Week, Project Runway, TV productions, video shoots, photoshoots, and private clients…. They’re fantastic and talented (in other words: good at making girls look beautiful)… not to mention incredibly fun, awesome individuals.
We will be casting approximately (7) female models… and we will want most of them to be open to trimming/cutting + coloring their hair at least a little. We would also love to see a variety of hair lengths and textures, as well as a variety of ethnicities. We will discuss each look with you (and each model) in advance when we make our model selections to discuss what we have in mind for cut/style and color. We are definitely open to considering models who already have a specific hair color yet are open to enhancing it just a bit (i.e., complimentary highlights, lowlights)… rather than drastic changes from light to dark (or the reverse).
- (2) blonde female models – gorgeous/striking/chic. The color direction is meant to be beautiful (and commercial)
- (2) brunette female models – gorgeous/striking/chic. The color direction is meant to be beautiful (and commercial)
- (2) red/auburn female models – gorgeous/striking/chic. The color direction is meant to be beautiful (and commercial)
- (1) slightly more avant-garde female model (with a cool, chic cut/style/color)… luxury with an edge
CLIENTS PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR EVENT DETAILS.
- 5’10 or taller preferred (5’8 and taller will be considered)
- Ages 18-29 (or, a parental guardian may sign a permission waiver for any models who are under 18)
- Slender, runway build
- Hair lengths: we would love to see a variety of lengths: short/pixie, medium and long
- Hair colors: at least (1) blonde, (1) brunette, and (1) red/auburn, and perhaps (1) model who already has more of an avant-garde (yet beautiful/luxury) look, or is open to a change.
- Ethnicities: ANY! We would love to see a diverse blend of looks.
- We are looking for beautiful/chic/striking/
- Confident walking a runway, and working a room (the stylists are going to want to see a combination of beauty and positive personality)
- Models should be willing to color hair, and at least trim the ends (so that the hair looks incredibly healthy) *looks will be discussed in advance w/ the stylist and the model
- We are also looking for models who are open to a new hair cut. Again, we would discuss the looks up front when booking.
- Great opportunity for new talent, or for models who might need to have their look refreshed a bit.
- Must live in the Seattle, WA area (or, have a place to stay nearby). We are not able to pay for flights/hotel rooms for out-of-town models.